- Made of canvas, exclusive "weather chart" lining, technical rope
- Color: Navy Blue
- Rolled and closed by a technical rope
- "Saint Raphael" with storage for 6 watches
- "Saint Malo" with storage for 3 watches
- Made in France
- Delivered in an elegant embroided dustbag, ideal as a gift
The name « Avel & Men » - the wind and the stone in the Breton language – is a wink from the founders, Agnès and Xavier Broise, to their roots in Finistère, Brittany.
Avel & Men evolved into the world of luxury and has built a distinctive identity.
Sailing and regatta are a strong part of Avel & Men’s DNA. Xavier is one of those amateurs who invest most of their spare time in their passion for sailing.
Agnès, Xavier’s sister, embarked on the Avel & Men adventure on its creation. She has stormy memories of her first and last outing in an Optimist.
Passionate about Brittany and its magnificent landscape, Agnès brings to the project her knowledge of the Design world. When scouting Design shows across Europe, she is always keen to share her fond memories of the nautical world with lovers of the sea from around the globe!