165,84 € Export price
A pocket-sized instrument that instantly verifies the authenticity of diamonds based on their thermal properties.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Presidium Diamond Mate Tester has a retractable probe tip that ensures consistent pressure against the gemstone during testing for more reliable results.
With the industry’s thinnest probe tip size of 0.6mm, PDMT tests diamonds as small as 0.02ct.
Test results are instantly indicated by an LED light and continuous audible beep.
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip for enhanced accuracy that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip (0.6mm) for testing diamonds as small as 0.02ct
- Metal alert buzzer to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
- No waiting time between tests
- Clear and easy-to-read LED display
- Low battery indicator
- Low battery consumption
- Leather carrying sleeve included
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 160mm (6.3 inches)
- Width: 21mm (0.83 inches)
- Height: 30mm (1.18 inches)
- Weight: 45g
Verifies authenticity of diamonds instantly
Tests both polished and unpolished gemstones
Tests diamonds as small as 0.02ct
Consistent and reliable results every time
No waiting time between tests
Clear and visible display for ease of reading measurements
Simple and easy to use
Light and portable tester that can be used anywhere
Power and Battery
3 x AAA batteries (approximately 7 hours of continuous use)
AC adaptor 120 / 230 volts (optional item provided by Presidium)
Operating temperature: 18°C-27°C (65°F-80°F)
Storage temperature: 34°C- 51°C (30°F-125°F)
Presidium Diamond Mate Tester
Metal stone rest
Leather carrying case
You can find a userbook here.
One year warranty