It is obvious just from looking at the Agartos from Buben & Zorweg that something
fascinatingly new has been created: an object born of the company's commitment to merge bold
innovation, progressive design and master craftsmanship to form lasting values – a very
challenging fusion given the gracious, sweeping form of the object.
For any information & price:
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Agartos is a unique example of a successful fusion. Passionate watch collectors will
feel compelled to call the masterpiece their own when their eyes come to rest on
the Buben & Zorweg Tourbillon integrated in the dial (luxury version).
Both the luxury and light versions have a porthole that allows the beholder to catch a glimpse of
the "intrinsic values" as they move in perfect harmony with time.
The Agartos is more than "just" a precious clock : the doors swing elegantly open to display
the otherwise heavily guarded precious timepieces of the passionate collector against a befitting
Innovative sensor technology grants access exclusively to the owner of the Agartos.
Agartos facts :
- Time Mover® for 5 watches.
- Limited Edition of 75 pieces.
- 8 day German precision movement.
- Exquisite, rhodanised dial with sunray-brush and rhodiumplated ring.
- 500 hours of Buben & Zorweg “Excellence Control”.
- “Magic Slide” electro-mechanical opening and closing system.
- Aluminium-wood chassis.
- Rhodanised metal applications.
- High gloss, metallic piano lacquer, interior in finest Italian nappa leather.
- State-of-the-art LED lighting technology with fading function.
- Optional Carbon Fibre doors.
- Optional column with integrated Buben & Zorweg High Fidelity system.
- Finest German craftsmanship.
- Warranty: 5 years
Also available with a Tourbillon in a Limited Edition of 25 pieces.
|Power supply||sur secteur|