Besides their efficient burglary protection, DuoGuard safes also have an efficient fire protection for documents. By using a data media insert, you can add fire protection for data media as well.
DuoGuard is available with key locks and high-security electronic locks which have been tested by ECB•S and certified in accordance with the EN 1300 standard.
DuoGuard safes are available in different sizes and have a wide selection of interior fittings.
Lock options :
As the primary locking option, DuoGuard safes can be fitted with either a high-security electronic lock (Class B) or a key lock (Class A).
Dual locking is available from model 110 and up. The primary lock can be complemented by a combination lock or both a key lock and electronic lock can be fitted.
All locks are tested by ECB-S and are certified in accordance with the EN 1300 standard.
DuoGuard's high-security electronic lock - certified Class B by ECB-S - includes the followings features :
- 1 master code, 1 supervisor code and 7 user codes.
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened. Also equipped with time-delay override.
- Protective fonction to raise silent alarm if lock is being opened under duress.
DuoGuard has been approved in accordance with the European standard, EN 1047-1 in fire class S 60 P, which means the safe will protect paper documents for one hour. This certification was awarded by ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems).
DuoGuard has been approved by ECB•S in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, for burglary protection in Grades 0 and I.
A range of attack tools were used to test DuoGuard’s level of resistance, from basic tools to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
Key features :
- Burglary protection in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, as certified by
ECB•S for Grades 0 and I.
- Each grade corresponds to a higher insurance rating – £6 000 for Grade 0 and £10 000 for
- DuoGuard has also been approved by ECB•S in accordance with EN 1047-1 in class S 60 P
for one hour’s fire protection of paper documents.
- The safe’s new composite, torch-resistant barrier material – Dualite – ensures burglary and fire
protection whilst also reducing its total weight. The low weight minimises transportation and
- The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts.
- For additional security, DuoGuard is fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates have
been incorporated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts. The plates are specially
designed and made with manganese-coated steel for Grade 0 and T200X carbide-clad steel for
- A Class A mechanical key lock or a Class B high- security electronic lock, approved in
accordance with EN 1300, are both available as primary lock options. Electronic locks increase
the level of security and prevent unauthorised access to the safe.
- Every model can be customised with a range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity.
- A data media insert is available, certified 60 Diskette by NT Fire 017, for one hour’s fire
protection of heat- sensitive data media.
- DuoGuard has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle.